Ketner Group Communications is currently seeking a proactive and diligent intern to support our team for the Spring 2022 semester, with the possibility of continuing through the summer. The internship is paid with a flexible schedule of 15-20 hours per week, with the possibility of additional hours, depending on business needs and candidate availability. The intern will have the opportunity to work alongside our fun-loving, collaborative group while gaining real-world agency experience supporting B2B clients.
* Candidates must be residents of New York (or TriState area), Tennessee or Texas.
Who You Are:
- Experienced: Entering or in senior year of undergraduate studies; graduate student in relevant subject areas; or recent grad looking for an entry-level internship. Previous public relations and/or communications internship experience is required, preferably with an agency.
- Self-directed: You bring a willingness to work independently and remotely in a fast-paced environment, coordinating virtually with team members in various locations across the U.S.
- Articulate: You possess strong writing and communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented: You can manage multiple assignments, hit deadlines and understand the devil is in the details.
- Adaptable: Ability to learn quickly and adapt to our team’s committed, yet laid-back work culture.
What You Will Do:
- Research and develop media and analyst lists
- Manage editorial opportunities
- Edit and/or write client press releases and marketing materials
- Craft blog content for client and internal use
- Compile semi-weekly awards and speaking calendar
- Develop social media posts for client and internal use
- Keep apprised of industry news
- Participate in staff meetings and weekly brainstorming sessions
- Support Ketner Group’s marketing efforts, including managing agency social media
- Assist with other duties as assigned
Who We Are:
Ketner Group is a PR and communications agency, with offices in Austin, NYC and Nashville. We’re committed to creating a fun environment, while taking time to chat with each other about life, not just work. No matter the present environment, we offer the flexibility to work from home or remotely, and a casual, laidback work environment.
We work entirely with business-to-business technology companies and our clients are both U.S.-based and international.
How to Apply:
Send the following to [email protected]:
- Your resumé.
- Three or more writing samples, such as press releases, blogs, news articles, etc.